PLEASE BE AWARE THAT CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE SPREAD ACROSS BOTH SHOPS AND WE MAY NOT HAVE ALL PRODUCTS IN BOTH LOCATIONS. PLEASE CALL YOUR NEAREST SHOP TO CHECK STOCKS BEFORE TRAVELLING!! IF YOU ARE MAIL ORDERING, WE MAY NEED TO COLLECT PRODUCTS AND BRING THEM BACK TO DARTFORD BEFORE DESPATCH, CAUSING A SLIGHT DELAY.
PK Spike from Green Planet, as the suggests, is a potassium and phosphorus additive for the flowering stage. It pushes the plant to develop bulkier fruits and boosts ripening. PK Spike delivers uniform quantities of phosphorus and potassium to blooming plants for explosive flowering. Green Planet claim you will get 25% more PK than the next leading competitor, even at a dose of 1ml/L.
Key features of PK Spike
- Improved flower formation and seed production.
- Earlier and more uniform crop maturity.
- Improvements in crop quality.
- Along with phosphate, potash is instrumental in starch and carbohydrate synthesis, which is essential in the development of large and healthy photosynthesis organs.
- A potash deficiency may lead to reduced cell wall strength, which can lead to the breaking of stems, leafs, and susceptibility to the toppling over and breaking of heavy branches.
- Phosphate deficient plants take longer to initiate flowering, produce fewer flowers, and are restricted in flower size.
- Phosphate deficiencies can result in a reduction in leaf expansion and also the number of leaves.
Straight Up Hydroponics have a good selection of flowering boosters in store or for mail order. You can see what we have by clicking on this link!